Pursuant to and for the purposes of the aforementioned legislation, Luxury Children's Wear srl. hereby wishes to inform you in advance both of the use of your personal data and of your rights, by informing you of the following:
Data controller and person in charge of the protection of personal data
The data controller is Luxury Children's Wear srl registered office: Via Bainsizza, 252 - 21042 Caronno Pertusella - Va (Italy) VAT number: 0844109096 and the data processor is Magda Grecchi.
The Data Controller can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Type of data processed and collected
Purpose and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
Your data that the user indicates will be processed in order to: Allow the Owner to provide its Services, and to contact the user concerned to provide him with more information about it. Direct and indirect marketing purposes: by way of example the sending, with automated contact methods (such as text messages or e-mails) and traditional methods (telephone calls with operator or traditional mail), of promotional and commercial communications relating to services / products offered by the Company, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analysis, advertising, remarketing and behavioral targeting, viewing content from external platforms, managing tags, commenting on content, interacting with live chat platforms, managing user databases.
Subjects authorized to process
The data may be processed by employees and collaborators of the company departments appointed to pursue the aforementioned purposes, expressly authorized for processing and adequately trained.
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of personal data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (with third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner.The updated list of managers can always be requested from the data controller.
The data are processed at the owner's operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. The user's personal data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the user can request information directly from the data controller. The user has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of facts outside the European Union to an international organization governed by public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as in about the security measures adopted by the owner to protect the data.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the owner and the user will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The user can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the owner .
- In the specific case of the marketing purpose, the retention times are 24 months from data collection; in the event of an ongoing contract, storage times are 24 months from its termination.
The owner may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the personal data will be deleted.
Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Legal basis of the processing
The owner processes personal data relating to the user if one of the following conditions exists:
- The user has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the user and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the owner;
- The processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties. However, it is always possible to ask the owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law; required by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
Transfer of data abroad
Your personal data may be transferred to member countries of the European Union and to countries outside the European Union, always within the scope of the purposes indicated in this statement and in compliance with current international regulations and agreements.
Rights of the interested party
The rights recognized by the GDPR include those of:
- request access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the deletion of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR; the limitation of the processing of your personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain - in the hypothesis in which the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means
- your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of particular situations concerning you; - withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (for example date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, political views, religious beliefs, health or sex life). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data is www.garanteprivacy.it.
You can request the execution of these rights at any time at the address of the data controller, or at your e-mail address indicated above. Requests will be processed free of charge by the owner as soon as possible, and in any case within one month of the request.